No Comments Tuesday, January 29th, 2008
The Haps: 01.29.08 Edition
Judge to Foxy Brown: Negro please.
- Foxy Brown’s
Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free Card Travel Plea Denied By Judge
- Has The Roc Crumbled? Rumors Say Entire Roc-A-Fella Roster Was Dismantled
- Movin’ On: Jason Kidd Asks For Trade From The New Jersey Nets
- Harve Pierre Appointed President Of Bad Boy Records
- President Bush Admits To Being A Boozer In The Past, Says Faith Helped Him Overcome
- New York Mets Strike Deal For Star Pitcher Johan Santana
- Speed Dating With Wealthy, Older Women. Don’t Be Surprised If Kevin Federline Pops Up
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 29th, 2008 at 8:49 pm and is filed under Essentials, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.