The Miss Fine Sh*terature Competition
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my esteemed honor and privelige to announce the first annual Miss Fine Sh*terature competition. Right now, King Magazine is in the middle of their own "Web Girl of the Year" competition, with three absolutely STUNNING models vying for the top spot. It's a win-win-win situation for everybody, especiallyÂ my fellowÂ lovers of gorgeous women.
I've been here long enough that I decided it's time I gave y'all something other than sh*t talk and jokes at the expense of others. I plan to contribute to the lovely visuals on this site with this contest, and hopefully bring some extra exposure and recognitionÂ to someÂ beautiful young lady in the process.Â Ladies, here is whatÂ comes with beingÂ Miss Fine Sh*terature:
- You get to wear aÂ real tiara, not a Photoshopped like inÂ banner above.
- CONSTANT recognition, shout-outsÂ and free plugs over here, and on ListenToLeon.net
- Your choiceÂ of shirts from my store.
- Invites and admissionÂ to events(if you happen to be in the DC area) where you can even wear the tiara and talk sh*t to all the lesser b*tches in the club that want your spot.
- I might even make a sash toÂ go along with it, so you can REALLY f*ck with people!
- A role written for you in one of theÂ comedy videos being producedÂ for ListenToLeon.net
That's about all I can promise for now...Maybe the prizes will get better if King decides to make this official and throw in a little something...
*COUGH* Helpan*ggaout *COUGH*
Either way, all you have to do to enter is send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name, a couple of photos(or a link to your website/myspace/facebook etc.), and a fewÂ words saying why you think you'd make the perfect Miss Fine Sh*terature. It's THAT simple. The deadline is July 6th at midnight. The finalists will then be showcased here on the site, and next I'll nameÂ a winner.
Good luck, and I will start shopping for the most pimped-out tiara that I can find.